View Profile UnordinaryDragon

34 Movie Reviews

I consider myself to be nothing, religion isn't worth the effort. I try my best not to label myself, and I will stay out of just about any conversation pertaining to religion, except to tell people I just don't care.

So the moral of the story is.... If you don't attempt suicide you will never know the opportunities that await you.

good, cept for the annoying music

hillrdavid responds:

I was originally going to just have an outside ambience instead of music, but I thought it seemed too sparse and lonely then. I guess maybe I could have chosen a better track though.

5 Game Reviews

Stupid

It's the only thing animals are good for, and the game sucked way too easy way to cheesy.

Booo.

I love how the indestrocopter.... got destroyed.

AWSOME

THIS IS THE MOST INCREDIBLE THING I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!!

10 lovely pages of colorable goodness that is beyond comprehension, i have started coloring them right now and this is so much fun thank you clock crew for bringing back that long lost kid in me.

-UD

5 Audio Reviews

Put in right category.

Where is the modulated bass? Sounds good but its not dubstep.

good song

Good song, nice beat, overall good. However the empty your mind voice at the beginning seems out of place and the song dosen't seem like it is empting my mind or wanting me to, the title dosen't really go with the song in my opinion.

Cuzone responds:

Thank you. And that phrase in the beginning of the song refers to what comes exactly after it, i.e., the strings playing whole notes, and not, as the title makes it seem, the whole piece.

Great...

If only more music these days had the soul this song does.

Xerferic responds:

Its funny how its nice and relaxing cause i was sort of pissed off when i made it.

28, Male