r/atheism r/atheism

I consider myself to be nothing, religion isn't worth the effort. I try my best not to label myself, and I will stay out of just about any conversation pertaining to religion, except to tell people I just don't care.

Elphie Elphie

So the moral of the story is.... If you don't attempt suicide you will never know the opportunities that await you.

No Elephants in Here No Elephants in Here

good, cept for the annoying music

hillrdavid responds:

I was originally going to just have an outside ambience instead of music, but I thought it seemed too sparse and lonely then. I guess maybe I could have chosen a better track though.

LUCKY DAY FOREVER LUCKY DAY FOREVER

Why does it have to be the elite White society, why not the elite red, or green or blue, or black society?

To Dream of Flight To Dream of Flight

Do something original next time.

Way to just take the whole concept of the kiwi animation.

Another short fairy tale Another short fairy tale

I agree

I agree with JeromeMoo but it the animation was fluid and well done.

The Year of the Cat The Year of the Cat

Lowering our standards.....

Just like the American entertainment industry is dumbing down the television and programing we listen to, in order to provide for the ever increasing uneducated masses to increase ratings. It too seems that newgrounds.com has taken this same stance on entertainment by promoting this trash on the front page. The lack of effort in the animation department alone is proves my point enough, but in no way does the story line or humor come close to anything understandable or desirable. I have to apologize that my IQ is a bit to high to appreciate such ART *sarcasm*.

Chained Apart Chained Apart

Intresting

It is obvious that people need to stop eating. Plants and animals all have feelings and they should be respected and cared for like humans. Therefore we cannot possibly go on eating these things. We must make food purely out of chemical solutions in order to survive and if not the plants and animals would be better off with us dead.

IMMA BE(E) IMMA BE(E)

I understand.

I understand your pain, but why did you have to make a flash about this song, otherwise I would have never heard it and would have been a lot better off. You only get a score of 5 for exposing me to this crap.

SardonicSamurai responds:

YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED, HAHAHAHA YOU CAN'T GET IT OUT OF YO HEAD BOI.

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

Umm yeah.

It's a form of escapeism, people hate thier own life so they dwell in the relms of magic and fatasy, it's a great experience. However, think about all the amazing experiences you had playing video games, the adventures and the stories. The issue of whether it's real or not is all from the perspective of the player.